To help support the information parents can access about their child we are using the school information platform EduLink One for parents. This will replace the SIMS Parent App which will no longer operate.
What information can EduLink One provide me with?
- Homework - This will give you access to the homework set for your child
- Documents - You can view reports for your child
- Catering – This will show you the catering purchases your child has made and the amount of credit on the account. Unfortunately, balances cannot be topped up here, you will need to access the school payment website.
- Attendance - You can view statutory attendance statistics
- Timetable - Displays your child’s lesson timetable
- Contacts - This screen will show you the contact information we have for yourself
- Calendar - Displays school key dates
How can I access EduLink One?
EduLink One is a school information platform that can be accessed on any device – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device – via the web browser or via the Edu Link app.
After accessing the system, you will need to log in with the school ID which is Stnicholas as well as your username and password. The school will provide you with your username and password which will be sent directly to your email address by the Edu link system.
How do I get a log-in for EduLink One?
Parents with parental responsibility will be provided with a log-in for EduLink by email, if you have not received an email or would like to access Edulink One, please contact us at EdulinkSupport@st-nicholas.cheshire.sch.uk