About the PTFA
The PTFA is a Registered Charity, No. 1162567. We have four Trustee positions, Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary.
PTFA Chair Position – vacancy to be filled at the AGM on 6th November. Voluntary role. Click here for more details.
The St Nicholas Catholic High School PTFA is comprised of parents and teachers working together to raise additional funds for the benefit of students in the school. Over the course of this year, the PTA has raised over £8,000 from a number of different events, including a Quiz Night, Christmas Market, Christmas Raffle, Wine Tasting Evening, Summer Ball and Fashion Show. In addition to raising money, the PTFA works closely with the school to support key school functions, such as providing refreshments and raffles at school events.
Our goal for the 2017/18 year was to raise funds towards new outdoor sheltered seating areas for our students. The total sum raised in the year to July 2018 of £8,000 has been earmarked for this project. School is currently obtaining quotes and we hope to be reporting back soon on the positive impact of the new seating.
Our goal for the 2018/19 year will be arrived at in consultation with the students/Student Council and Teachers.
The PTFA would like to thank all parents who have supported any of this year’s events, from buying tickets and attending events, to serving refreshments and providing raffle prizes.
All parents are effectively members of the PTFA and we are always glad to see new faces at our meetings, dates of which you will find under the tab above. There is no requirement to attend every meeting, just come when you can or even email us with an offer of help at one of our events (even 30 minutes serving refreshments can be an enormous help!)
More information about future events can be found under the relevant tab above.
Please contact: PTFA@st-nicholas.cheshire.sch.uk
Grand Christmas Raffle
This year we will be holding a Grand Christmas Raffle with the following prizes:
1st Prize – A 7 night Eurocamp holiday for a family of 2 adults and up to 4 children under 17 with a contribution to ferry travel.
2nd Prize – A luxury Christmas Hamper and a magnum of Prosecco
3rd Prize – £50 cash
Tickets can be purchased from 22nd October 2018 through ParentPay
Terms and Conditions:
The prize details are as follows:
- 7 night holiday for 2 adults and up to 4 children (aged 17 and under), or 4 adults at a European parc in the 2019 Eurocamp brochure, subject to availability. Eurocamp reserves the right to exclude certain parcs
- This prize is only applicable to Classic Tents, Classic and Esprit range holiday homes
- Holiday must be completed on or before 6th July 2019, or taken on or after 31st August 2019 and completed by 1st November 2019
- Includes a return P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing for one car and passengers to the value of £55. Any costs above this amount will be payable by the prize-winner
- Alternatively, you may take an accommodation only holiday and pay for your own travel
- Travel insurance and car breakdown insurance can be included at a supplement
- Prize includes bed linen & beach towels for all party members
- Eurocamp reserves the right to change date and parc exclusions at any point
- Groups may not be permitted on certain parcs
- The prize is subject to Eurocamp Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed at http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/terms or in the current copy of the Eurocamp brochure
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered