Travelling by Bus to St Nicholas Catholic High School
Please note that all bus routes and timings will be changing with effect from Wednesday 4th September 2019. Please download the updated timetable and routes below and refer to the attached letter for more information.
There will be five bus routes from September:
1. Purple Route – Winsford/Over (Arriva) – Tickets purchased from school
2. Yellow Route – Winsford/Wharton/Moulton/Davenham (Arriva) – Tickets purchased from school
3. Green Route – Helsby/Frodsham (Arrowebrook) – Tickets purchased from school
4. Blue Route – Middlewich/Rudheath (Stanways) – Tickets purchased from school
5. Red Route – Warrington/Wincham/Kingsmead (Walkers) – Pay the driver directly
Travelling by Train to St Nicholas Catholic High School
For students traveling by train the nearest station is Greenbank which is ten minutes walk from school. Services run every hour and stop at stations such as Lostock Gralam, Plumley, Knutsford and Mobberley to the east, and Cuddington, Delamere and Mouldsworth to the west. The most current timetable and fare information can be obtained from the National Rail Enquiries website.
Northern Rail usually offer discounted train fare in the form of an educational train pass. However details of this will not be released by Northern Rail until mid-to-late August. Details will be added to this page as soon as they are available.