Travelling by Bus to St Nicholas Catholic High School
All bus routes and timings will commence on Friday 3rd September 2021. Please download the updated timetable and routes below and refer to the attached letter for more information.
We would like to remind students that masks must be worn and seating plans must be adhered to.
There will be five bus routes from September:
1. Purple Route – Winsford/Over (Arriva) – Tickets purchased from school
2. Yellow Route – Winsford/Wharton/Moulton/Davenham (Arriva) – Tickets purchased from school
3. Green Route – Helsby/Frodsham (Arrowebrook) – Tickets purchased from school
4. Blue Route – Middlewich/Rudheath (Stanways) – Tickets purchased from school
5. Red Route – Warrington/Wincham/Kingsmead (Walkers) – Tickets purchased from school
Travelling by Train to St Nicholas Catholic High School
For students traveling by train the nearest station is Greenbank which is ten minutes walk from school. Services run every hour and stop at stations such as Lostock Gralam, Plumley, Knutsford and Mobberley to the east, and Cuddington, Delamere and Mouldsworth to the west. The most current timetable and fare information can be obtained from the National Rail Enquiries website.
Under 16 Education Season Tickets 2021
Northern Rail provide an under16 education season ticket scheme which offers a saving up to 50% on the cost of a season ticket for the full academic year. The season ticket carries no restrictions, which means that your child can also travel during evenings and weekend and if the season ticket is lost it will be replaced.
Tickets are available to purchase from 1st August.