Please take a few minutes to read our Health and Safety Information.
- Please park in the visitor car park which is the second turning on the right upon entering the school campus or in a designated visitor space.
- There is limited parking available on campus; please drop off in the designated area on the right as you enter the main campus and at the drop off point located at St Wilfred’s.
- Before and after School, please ensure the drop off area is clear to enable bus access.
- Please observe 10mph speed limit at all times.
- We ask that if parking off campus, consideration is given to our neighbours and that you do not block/impede access or visibility to their driveways.
- Please sign in. Reception will then issue you with a visitor’s badge and lanyard, which must be worn at all times. Please ensure that you have completed all details into the Inventry System, including your car registration number.
- Please read and understand the Safeguarding Information which will be provided at Reception.
- Please wait in Reception for your point of contact to collect you. This person will be responsible for you whilst you are on site.
- If you are wearing a red lanyard you must not be left unaccompanied at any time. If you wish to be unaccompanied on site, you will be asked to show identification and your DBS (Enhanced) certificate. You will then be allocated a green lanyard.
- As a matter of safety, please do not open a door to any other visitor without first checking with a member of staff.
- On departing the school, it is essential that you leave via Reception to sign out and return the lanyard and badge.
Fire and Emergency Evacuation
- On hearing the fire alarm leave the building by the nearest available exit and go directly to the Fire Assembly located on the main yard, where a roll call will be taken.Safe evacuation routes are displayed in every room.
- Do not return to the building until you are instructed that it is safe do so.
- Toilets are located near Reception.
- Should you require first aid, please alert a member of staff and they will call for assistance for you. Alternatively, please go to Reception.
- All accidents or near misses must be reported.
- St Nicholas Catholic High School has a non-smoking policy on any part of the school site.
- No images must be taken of any student or staff member.