There are currently no teaching vacancies
Exam Invigilator Vacancies
1. Assist with checking, preparation and set up of exam rooms, prior to arrival of pupils.
2. Check identity of candidates, complete attendance registers and distribute exam papers.
3. Assist candidates in the exam room, minimise disruptions and maintain exam conditions throughout.
4. Assist candidates as appropriate with additional supplies of paper and stationery.
5. Monitor the efficient timing of the exam.
6. Collect, check in and maintain integrity of exam papers at the end of the exam.
If you are interested in the above position please complete the application form and return to:-
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role please contact:- Gill Hardman (Exam Officer), Tel: 01606 539762
Click here for an Application form
CLEANER – PART-TIME
The Governors seek to appoint a well-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic person to join the school’s cleaning team.
10 hours per week, two hours per day for 43 weeks per year
Working hours will either be mornings 5.30-7.30am or afternoons 3.30-5.30pm
£9.00 per hour
For further information and/or an application form please contact Mrs Fleur MacCready on 01606 539735 firstname.lastname@example.org